Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Catharsis of the Soul


semester is over... made 3 A's! working normal 40 hour weeks and I feel like I am on vacation!
she's gone...moved out last Friday. . .
The house is quiet , and very clean. I am obsessively cleaning to avoid feeling. The house feels kinda empty. But we fill the awkwardness with laughter and waffles drowned in buttery syrup. It is a very enlightening feeling, sort of an empowerment to have some control over my life, my house, my family once again. don't get me wrong i am fully responsible for foolishly but with good intentions- of putting myself in that situation. Not sure why i feel so sad. after all the lies and manipulation you would think that one would be very happy to be out of that relationship. But all in all its been another life's lesson I suppose. One that many learn a lot earlier in life, but i guess i took the little yellow bus to school.... Now i am with myself ( and my kids of course) and I feel okay. Its sad and weird around the house but i just want to be with me now. i am alone but i am not lonely and I am okay with that. Every cloud has a silver lining....
omg- i am sitting here at 11:00 at night and still watching my daughter's favorite TV shows...just got done with Fresh Prince and now....Tool Time. mental note: must get a life...

1 comment:

Amy said...

sometimes we want someone to do or say or feel something. then you stand back and realize - she told you want you wanted someone else to say.