Saturday, June 7, 2008

anxiety ICD-9-CM 300.4 depression




too much noise in my brain
my brain needs to be quiet in order for the anxiety to stop. be still and silent... that is not to say become a hermit and never talk to anyone...no not at all.
last night I took these photos while i was pacing my bedroom trying to comfort myself, calm myself. My brain is overloaded with worry and anxiety. actually the camera soothed me as i just started taking photos of my feelings. i actually stopped cleaning my room and let it get a little messy ( just a little ) so to give me something to do tomorrow.
today, i didn't do much of anything and it didn't bother me at all! i was lazy, but not anxious. i even treated myself to soak and relax in a nice hot bath ( which is unheard of for me to do)
and now the house is peaceful and quiet... no tv blaring...no dogs barking...just me in my crisp clean sheets, my laptop, and one little light on in my room.
tomorrow - i'll get to sleep in - til the dogs start barking .... and another day begins...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Alprazolam is the chief component of the anti-anxiety medicine Xanax and various other details related to alprazolam xanaxare available in the website http://www.xanax-effects.com. It would be beneficial for you to collect alprazoalm xanax related tidbits before starting to treat your anxiety with xanax.

Sergio Negrinnie said...

Hello friend excellent information about anxiety ICD-9-CM 300.4 depression!! I love this topic thanks for share!! I would like to know if you know some Online Pharmacy???