Friday, June 6, 2008

lemon drop martini's and my camera...these are a few of my favorite things.
the girl went to her daddy's the boy is spending the night at a friend's house
the house is ALL mine and it is so quiet - i acutally have the tv on as some form of distraction. i need noise to distract me from the quiet. thats funny to me when i always 'strive' for peace and quiet. I blame the girl. she is always watches tv in my room. so i guess i got used to the tv buzz in the background.
I have the whole weekend off...two days in a row.... what to do - what to do...
clean, laundry but what else...
i think i need to draw some and get back into the habit. never forget your ART.
and mine is photography. I need a creative kick in the butt. Anyone wanna take pics with me? anyone? anyone?
Still on pins and needles not knowing if I will have a job come July 1st.
anyone out there?? + positive energy needed +
I see me working from home - i see it in my mind.. i have a plan.

No comments: